Friday, January 9, 2009

Still Waiting

Thanks for checking us out. Sorry we don't have any pictures, but maybe soon. We are very excited for the big day. Both Katie and myself are done waiting, and just can't wait to meet the little guy.

The baby shower is tomorrow. This is going to be a blessing and a curse. There will be great times with family and friends, as well as good food and I'm sure great gifts. However, this is also the curse. We have so little space, and I have a feeling that we are going to be taking up what little we have left. Organization is going to be key. I must say though that I would much rather have the generosity and support of our family and friends, than a few extra square feet of storage.

Hope everyone reading this is well and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment